Title: B.S at Blandings
Fandoms: The Sentinel / Blandings Castle (P.G. Wodehouse)
Word Count: ~ 24,500
Type: slash
Rating/Warnings: R for language and (not-too-explicit) sex
Written for the marvelous
sallymn as a long overdue (long, so long, so very very long overdue) Moonridge fic. I cannot begin to express enough thanks for her patience and forbearance (this started out so long ago to be a different story entirely; several different stories, in fact, and none of them even thinking about Wodehouse).
I also cannot express enough thanks to
caarianna for beta'ing the fic, to
kernel1 for running the Wodehouse-related bits through her Wodehouse-lover's eyes, and to
suemc for helping me with some vexing "who addresses whom how?" types of British and peerage-related questions. All of them helped me more than I can say, and Caarianna and Kernel1 helped me with both minor and major issues (and helped me have the courage to tackle the major ones). Any errors you may find have wandered in during my revisions and belong solely on my shoulders.
"B.S. at Blandings" at Archive of Our Own
(I'm still having to hoard my wireless usage for the next few days, but it was kind enough to give me enough grace to post this; Sallymn's already had to wait far too long for everything to do with this fic. Years and years and years and years, actually. :-))
(And I'm still more than a little shocked that I've had the effrontery to attempt a Wodehouse crossover. All I can say in my defense is IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE! :-))
Fandoms: The Sentinel / Blandings Castle (P.G. Wodehouse)
Word Count: ~ 24,500
Type: slash
Rating/Warnings: R for language and (not-too-explicit) sex
Written for the marvelous
I also cannot express enough thanks to
"B.S. at Blandings" at Archive of Our Own
(I'm still having to hoard my wireless usage for the next few days, but it was kind enough to give me enough grace to post this; Sallymn's already had to wait far too long for everything to do with this fic. Years and years and years and years, actually. :-))
(And I'm still more than a little shocked that I've had the effrontery to attempt a Wodehouse crossover. All I can say in my defense is IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE! :-))
no subject
Date: 2016-04-30 08:16 am (UTC)Am rushing straight over to AO3 to read this!!! :))))
no subject
Date: 2016-04-30 10:21 am (UTC)