t_verano: (flowers-1)
[personal profile] t_verano
First of all: remain calm. The only reason I'm posting Domino Effect posts on consecutive days is because I'm stuck at the laundromat and my mind got joggled about TV shows (thanks to sallymn). This consecutive-day thing doesn't accurately reflect the level of industry I'm likely to achieve in this posting endeavor. :-)


Be that as it may, today's Domino Effect: WILTY on YouTube

Would I Lie To You is a British panel show; you can find full eps and highlight clips on YouTube. It makes me laugh out loud an unprecedented number of times. The guest comedians and actors are sometimes pleasingly amusing, but the heart of the show belongs to David Mitchell, Lee Mack, and the host (whose name I don't know, but he's the dark-haired regular host, not the much less amusing lighter-haired host I saw a couple of times).


I can't describe it well. But it really makes me laugh. (And the odds are excellent that a sardonic and existentially despairing quote -- or two :-) -- from David Mitchell may end up being a future Domino Effect post.)


And now, back to the laundry...

Date: 2019-09-02 08:56 pm (UTC)
mab_browne: Auckland beach, pohutukawa and a view of Rangitoto from a painting by Jennifer Cruden (Default)
From: [personal profile] mab_browne
WILTY is a lot of fun, yes. :-) I don't follow it, but the spouse is a regular watcher so I see it in passing, so to speak.

March 2020

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
151617 18192021
22232425262728
2930 31    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 6th, 2026 04:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios